Test of the connection force between a needle and its hub
In this video, we will measure the maximum force that a needle tube can withstand before separating from the hub. This test is in accordance with the relevant part of ISO 7864: 2016. The non-destructive test in which a continuous force is applied to the needle tube can also be implemented with the same test unit.
- The MED-NPT-200N accessory used in this video has three slots of different widths and is available for needles with diameters between 0.3 mm and 2.0 mm.
- This type of testing is performed for quality assessment, quality management and R&D.
Products used :
- ZTS Series - Digital electronic dynamometer.
- MX2 Series - Motorized force test bench for tension/compression measurement.
- MED-NPT - Accessory for needle force measurement