Weld joint shear test
The purpose of this application is to perform a shear strength test on the solder points of an electronic board. With this test, it is possible to measure the pull-out force applied to the components according to the relevant part of JIS Z3198-7: 2003.
This test is useful for quality control and for research and development.
- This video highlights the pull-out test by considering the size and shape of the electronic circuit. This configuration may not be compatible with other cases using other components.
- This example of a configuration is given as a guide only. It will vary depending on the circuit, measurement method and test capability.
- Please select the correct product model by referring to the specifications of each product to ensure compatibility.
Products used :
- ZTS Series - Digital electronic dynamometer.
- MX2 Series - Force test bench with counter and timer.
- SJ / SJS Series - Specific accessories available upon request.